Our second IC Conference, held June 3rd at the Gibson Hall, was a huge success – with over 150 internal communicators in attendance.
Our aim with the speaker agenda for the day was to inform and inspire. Based on feedback – we provided this through our thought leadership presentations, case studies and interactive sessions. Stephanie Davies, CEO of Laughology, kicked off a great afternoon – providing communications insight through the use of humor. Andy Blacknell, Blacknell Ventures, took us through the value of IC’s role in change management. Some of our customers shared their own success stories, including: Richard Donovan from Experian UK&I, James Lawson-Miln from Barclays, Angela Parry-Jones from Brambles, Gerry Abram and Dana Poole from Unilever, as well as Inge Maes from Cargill.
We had a lot of requests for the speakers’ presentations from the conference, so we have put together a dedicated blog post on each session, which includes key takeaways and a link to their slides.
To access the presentations, click the session you would like view:
- Richard Donovan, Experian UK&I: “Transforming Internal Communications, How An Award-winning Team Did It”
- Angela Parry-Jones, Brambles: “Building a Network of Internal Communicators”
- Stephanie Davies, Laughology: “Happiness and Humor: The Secret to Engaged Successful Teams”
- Inge Maes, Cargill: “Who Said Change Management Should be Dull?”
- Andy Blacknell, Blacknell Ventures: “How IC Links With And Can Drive Organizational Change Management”
We hope to see you at next year’s event – planning starts soon!