Very useful to meet more of the Poppulo team & get a full client perspective from James at Barclays. Thank you for a well organised forum.
The future of Internal Comms
Listen and learn from industry experts and Poppulo Internal Comms Advisors and network with industry peers. Gain the tools and knowledge to help you and your team elevate internal communications in your organization and prove the value of the IC function to your leadership team.
The Forum gives you the opportunity to hear from leading Internal Comms practitioners sharing their experiences and giving practical best practice takeaways that can be applied by all attendees.
The Poppulo Communicators Forum Charlotte 2019 will be an unmissable opportunity to network with other senior leaders, share ideas and build professional relationships.
David Zinger connects the strength of one with the power of many as an educator, speaker, coach, and consultant. He is a leading global expert on work and engagement, hosts the global 7600-member Employee Engagement Network. He has written 4 books on leadership and has worked 15 years as the employee assistance counselor and career development coach at Seagram, Ltd.
Grant brings a strategic edge to integrated marketing, reinventing the editorial voice and driving revenue with metrics aligned to client insights and data-driven targeting. His transformative team includes emerging technologists, digital marketers, and analytical powerhouses. (And, a Sheepdoodle named Chief.)
Join other senior IC practitioners and learn valuable takeaways from industry experts. Build professional relationships with industry peers in the United States.
- 01. Discover best practice insights from industry thought leaders.
- 02. Be inspired by what other organizations are doing.
- 03. Use the opportunity throughout the morning to put the theory into practice.
- 04. Network with your peers, share stories and make lasting professional connections.
- 05. Learn from the marketing-leading IC software and services organization.
- 06. Leave with strategic tips and actions that can make a real difference in your organization.
Loved hearing the various ideas and listening to the similar challenges from colleagues who work in other industries.