The variety of people present, the Poppulo team and the swift agenda that kept things moving. It was very professional and engaging.
The Future of Internal Comms
Listen and learn from industry experts and Poppulo Internal Comms Advisors. Gain the tools and knowledge to help you and your team elevate internal communications in your organization and prove the value of the IC function to your leadership team.
The Forum gives you the opportunity to hear from leading Internal Comms practitioners sharing their experiences and giving best practice takeaways that can be applied by all attendees.
It will be an unmissable opportunity to network with other senior leaders, share ideas and build professional relationships.
As a recognized expert in employee engagement, branding and strategic internal communications, Preston leads strategy development and employee experience design programs within some of the most reputable companies in the world. He is an energetic and creative leader who is intimately involved in all aspects of the Intactic business—actively driving current projects and growing the thriving company.
As Initiative Communications Lead for McDonald’s USA, Jessica uses a smart, data-driven content strategy to raise awareness and adoption of key business initiatives. Her work ensures franchise owners of McDonald’s and corporate employees feel engaged with the information they need, when they need it. Jessica creates, deploys and finds innovative uses for a variety of modern communications channels.
Jackie Berg is the Head of Research & Business Development at employee experience agency Brilliant Ink. After nearly a decade supporting Fortune 500 companies connect more effectively with their key audiences through the power of data, Jackie has now turned her analytical eye toward the employee experience.
Kate is all about inspiring people to dream big and rethink the way they connect with their jobs, their companies, and most of all their lives. Whether that’s through a memorable new hire onboarding experience or compelling leader communications, Kate relishes working side-by-side with clients to solve some of their most pressing employee experience challenges.
Ruth has contributed to the success of nearly 50 initiatives and multiple business objectives. She has transformed internal communications from producing a weekly newsletter to a modern team of business partners, writers, graphic designers, videographers and editors, sound mixers, podcasters, analysts and above all – connectors.
Join other senior IC practitioners and learn valuable takeaways from industry experts. Build professional relationships with industry peers in the United States.
- 01. Discover best practice insights from industry thought leaders.
- 02. Be inspired by what other organizations are doing.
- 03. Use the opportunity throughout the morning to put the theory into practice.
- 04. Network with your peers, share stories and make lasting professional connections.
- 05. Learn from the marketing-leading IC software and services organization.
- 06. Leave with strategic tips and actions that can make a real difference in your organization.
Loved hearing the various ideas and listening to the similar challenges from colleagues who work in other industries
Thought it was great to get so many IC leaders in a room together.
Poppulo Communicators Forum San Francisco 2019
Registration & Continental Breakfast
Introduction and Welcome
Opening Keynote - Preston Lewis
Best Practice Session with McDonald's USA
Best Practice Session with AECOM
Elevating internal communications through thoughtful planning with Brilliant Ink
This hands-on workshop will tackle the most commonly experienced pain points in employee communications and share actionable strategies for how to elevate IC in your organization, including:
- Developing a charter for the IC team that defines and clarifies its role and ensures stakeholders know how to engage
- Building a highly visual chart that illustrates what, where, when and how the cascade of information works inside your organization
- Clarifying the purpose and process for all internal communication channels, including guidance for selecting the most effective channel for different topics and audiences
- Building basic KPIs for measuring progress and demonstrating impact
- Creating tools to keep stakeholders build their own effective communications plans and materials