If anything is unclear, or if you have any questions relating to how Poppulo protects your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Dan Egan, whose contact details are included below.
- Our policy is to obtain and process your personal information fairly, and to keep and use it only for specific purposes (outlined below under sections headlined Data Collection and Purpose).
- We are committed to keeping your personal information secure, accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- We shall not hold more information than is required, and shall only hold it as long as required for its specific purpose.
- Any requests you make to access, correct or delete your personal information will be addressed as promptly as possible.
- We collect your personal information for various purposes – such as answering sales enquiries received via our company website, in connection with job applications, or other types of correspondence with you.
- We sometimes combine the personal information we collect from you with typically non-personal information obtained from other sources (like cookies), to help with overall accuracy and completeness.
- We also collect information relating to the use of our websites, through a number of technologies, including cookies.
- We use your personal information to fulfill your requests of us, to contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, to support products or services you have obtained from us, and in connection with other transactions.
- We sometimes use personal information for marketing communications, but only if you have given permission for that purpose.
- We also attempt to personalize your experience while you are on our websites, and to generate website usage statistics.
- When we collect personal information from you directly (eg: through forms), you can advise what you want it to be used for and not used for. For example, whether or not you want to receive follow-up marketing communications on our products or services.
- Where we collect website usage information from you indirectly (eg: through cookies), you can influence whether and what is shared. For example, you can turn off cookies in your web browser.
- You may request a copy of any personal information we hold about you by using the contact details at the end of this policy document. You can also request that data be amended or removed.
- Poppulo is committed to complying with relevant data protection legislation.
- This includes local legislation (including the Data Protection Acts of 1988 and 2003), EU data privacy regulations (General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679), and the standards applicable in the United States and other countries and states.
- Poppulo is registered as a data processor with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK, and the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland.
- We also communicate our privacy and data protection guidelines to Poppulo employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company. This includes training and awareness on data protection topics and confidentiality agreements with employees.
- Company website privacy statement (Poppulo.com)
- SaaS platform privacy overview (Poppulo-app.com)
+353 21 242 7277
+353 21 458 0462
Data Protection Officer
Poppulo, 5100 Cork Airport Business Park
Last updated: September 2017