We’re at a moment of historic change in the world of work. Over the past year organizations have implemented a variety of hybrid working models that support a combination of remote and on-site employees. These models are continuing to evolve. But according to McKinsey•, 68% of companies haven’t communicated a clear vision for post-pandemic work, with serious negative consequences on employee productivity.
In contrast, those organizations that have effectively communicated a plan are seeing outsized benefits — their employees are five times more productive because they have the clarity and confidence that vision provides.
The imperative is clear – leadership, supported by their IC and HR teams, must find a way to communicate a solid plan for post-pandemic work or suffer serious productivity losses.
In our Poppulo webinar on 22nd June at 4pm BST/11am ET, Priya Bates, Founder of Inner Strength Communication, will focus on:
- Redefining the role and purpose of Internal Communications in engaging employees regardless of where they work
- The most important points to consider when planning your return to workplace strategy
- How to build your comprehensive return to the workplace communications plan
- How omnichannel communications capability can support your plan
- How Poppulo can support communications when returning to a hybrid workplace
Save your spot today!
*McKinsey study: June Webinar Building a Communications Plan for Returning to a Hybrid Workplace.