Wednesday, December 19
11am ET | 4pm UK
As internal communicators you’re pulled in so many different directions — and now you’re probably facing straight into 2019 thinking 1) where did the year go – and 2) HOW can I get off this hamster wheel and increase our productivity and impact?
Poppulo, and our webinar guest Kate Brinkerhoff Angus of Brilliant Ink, are here to help!
We’ll take you through five key IC trends for 2019 that are proven to measurably increase employee engagement, and show business value to stakeholders.
Just some of the webinar takeaways
- How to demonstrate the value and impact of internal communications through compelling data
- Tapping into the power of new internal communications and engagement tools
- Getting a view into the tried and true ways of using mobile apps
- What communicating effectively to your many employee audiences looks like (including disconnected and remote workers)
- How (and why) to increase collaboration between HR and internal communications
Kate Brinkerhoff Angus
Kate Brinkerhoff Angus is Head of Accounts at Brilliant Ink – an employee engagement and communications consultancy. She’s partnered with companies including Genentech, LinkedIn, UCSF, Airbnb, Amgen, Visa, Dropbox, Robert Half, Pandora, Levi Strauss & Co., Novo Nordisk and PayPal to solve some of their most pressing employee engagement challenges and reimagine the employee experience.
STRUGGLING WITH STRATEGY?
You need our Ultimate Guide to Internal Communications Strategy.Download here ›