The way we work, where we work, and how we work has fundamentally changed, with organizations now built around more scattered workforces than ever before.
In this fragmented, increasingly dispersed world of work, the glue that holds everything together, the oil that is critical to the smooth running of every aspect of the organization is clear, timely, and effective internal communication.
But for internal comms to be effective they must have a laser strategic focus on being employee-centric and achieving business goals. If not, they will fail.
This whitepaper is designed to help you achieve these imperatives by guiding you through the steps you need to take to build and execute the IC strategy your organization needs.
Your key takeaways:
- A clear, step-by-step path to help leaders, internal communications and HR practitioners develop and deploy internal communications strategies
- The important difference between tactics and strategy
- Detailed but practical exploration of the four pillars to effective strategy:
- Vision – how to lead the way
- Align – the secret to success
- Research & Insights – removing the guesswork
- Creation – building your internal comms strategy
- Next Steps: moving into action – from strategy to tactics
Learn more about the whitepaper from the video below: