Founder & CEO, The Grossman Group
Communicators, whether in an internal function or working as an agent, take their role as advisors seriously – but many unknowingly commit critical errors that negatively impact their advice, and ultimately their credibility. Our guest David Grossman is one of America’s foremost authorities on communication inside organizations. David takes attendees through the traps and biggest mistakes communicators make that keep their advice from being sought by senior leaders, along with proven strategies and tools to help avoid the pitfalls. You will gain valuable perspective, best practice advice, and proven, actionable tools you can start using right away.
- Learn the most common mistakes made by communicators in their role as strategic advisors
- Winning strategies to elevate your leadership impact
- The insights you need to drive you, your department and your business forward
- The three basic skills of a trusted advisor
- The key to building a strong working business relationship with leaders
- How to ensure you’re the senior leader team’s go-to resource