Organizing successful company events is a challenge in Internal Communications. Managing attendance across multiple locations, sharing materials, collecting feedback and sharing content with remote workers are common hurdles faced by internal communicators.
I’ve put together some best practice tips and case studies to show you how to use your email communication channel to help drive your employee event success – from beginning to end.
Email communication channel for driving internal communications events
Some of the areas I cover:
- Why you should use email as part of your IC event strategy
- How to encourage participation – before, during and after your events
- How to use insight and measurement to drive attendance
- How to extend the reach of your events throughout your organization
- Why you should review and report success to stakeholders