The Big Shift: Reinventing Communications for a Restless Workforce
Learn how world-class organizations are finding new ways to address workplace upheaval and employee disconnect.
Join us on May 10th & 11th 2022
Join us to explore the burning issues of today's workplace and how world-class organizations are evolving their communications to overcome the greatest challenges.
It's your chance to be part of the most exciting meeting of minds in the world of workplace communications. Some of the wide-ranging issues explored will include:
- Connecting a Disconnected Workforce Through Great Communication Experience
- Best Communications Practices: Going from Good to Great
- Take Care of Yourself and Your Team — The First Step to Combatting Attrition
- The Future of Employee Communications: It's Not What You Think!
- Designing Comms Strategies that Drive Your CEO's Bottom-line Priorities
Meet our incredible speakers
Director of Marketing at Capital One
Senior Program Manager at Microsoft
Global Head of Co-worker Communication at IKEA Group
CEO Communications Leader at IKEA Group
Director of Communications at Maximus
Vice President at Humana
Director at Buzz Communications
CEO at Integral
Managing Director at the Centre for Strategic Communication Excellence
Senior Specialist at Gilead
Managing Director at CommsRebel
Architect and Founder at 4 Day Week Global
CEO at Brave and Bolder
VP of Employee Communications at Gallagher
Founder & CEO of Dewpoint Communications
Register now to save your spot – it’s free!
Register today and secure your place, free of charge, for the industry’s biggest virtual conference of the year.