You see the potential for Internal Communication apps, particularly to reach non-desk employees
But you don’t know where to start or how to get buy-in and budget.
Employee Apps expert Ciara O’Keeffe will share the 5 steps required to achieve success in using apps within internal communications.
Practical advice and key takeaways:
- The role of apps in successful employee engagement
- Types of features you may want to consider when building a mobile app for internal communications
- Preparing for stakeholder conversations – getting budget and approval
- Using employee feedback to determine what content and format to use
- Setting out metrics to measure success
- Creating an implementation and adoption plan
- Maintaining and updating your app
About Ciara O’Keeffe, VP of Product and Customer Delivery, StaffConnect
A digital communications leader, speaker and judge with experience within Internal Communication roles at L’Oréal and Diageo and launching IC apps at a number of large companies.
Ciara – Twitter, LinkedIn
StaffConnect – Twitter, LinkedIn, Website
This webinar was recorded before Newsweaver evolved to Poppulo.