Pure Gold: Top Ranking for Poppulo in Independent Research
— April 13th, 2023
Poppulo Harmony is the employee communications platform of choice for the world’s leading companies and has now been awarded Gold status by independent researchers.
The Poppulo platform took the Gold Trophy award and was named No 1. in several key categories, including “Business Value Created,” in the SoftwareReviews 2023 market research report.
As the report states: “The underlying purpose of software is to create value for employees, customers, partners, and ultimately shareholders. As a result, it is imperative that any software selection be aligned with the organization’s needs and deliver enough business value to justify the costs.”
The review feedback from users gave Poppulo a market-leading Business Value Created score of 89%.
The independent market research firm also rated Poppulo Harmony as the world’s leading employee communications software platform for:
- Vendor Capability
- Vendor Support
- Satisfaction that Cost is Fair Relative to Value
- Ease of Implementation
- Quality of Features
- Usability and Intuitiveness
- Pulse Surveys
- Single sign-on
Poppulo was also rated #1 by users under the category “Plan to Renew,” with a faultless score of 100%.
These findings underscored Poppulo Harmony’s market-leading status, endorsed by our A-list roll call of global customers, including 47 of the Fortune 100—and 4 of the Fortune 100’s Top 10 companies.
The SoftwareReviews report is designed to help prospective employee comms software purchasers make better decisions by leveraging the experiences of real users.
Get Your Copy of the Employee Communications Software Report From SoftwareReviews
It states that “the data is collected from real end users, meticulously verified for veracity and exhaustively analyzed...each product is compared and contrasted with all other vendors in their category to create a holistic, unbiased view of the product landscape.”
Some of the user comments that underpinned the research results include:
- "Poppulo is all about data-driven communication to ensure clarity with employees and to drive business forward."
- “I like that the software is all about quality and accurate communication. It’s data-driven. Using it is easy. Communication is effective.”
- “The great analytics provides great insights into what’s working from your communications.”
- “The statistics derived from a campaign is important to understand the audience and your reach...not only that, I like how easy Poppulo is. Wonderful product.”
- "For business employee communication, I highly recommend Poppulo. It’s effective and seamless to use.”
- “I like how Poppulo allows us to track intranet, email, and video communication performance over time....it’s also useful for monitoring and improving the effectiveness of your messages with multi-channel analytics and AI-driven content insights.”
But, of course, as the report stresses, other significant issues come into play when a company is considering investing in employee comms software, specifically what it refers to as “Emotional Footprint.”
As the authors of the report point out: “B2B purchasing decisions not only rely on data and facts, but also gut instinct and emotional inputs. A vendor’s Emotional Footprint can influence whether a client chooses to do business with the organization.”
Again, Poppulo emerged with a Net Emotional Footprint Customer Experience rating of +98. “The Net Emotional Footprint measures high-level user sentiment. It aggregates emotional response ratings across provocative questions, creating a powerful indicator of overall user feeling towards the vendor and product."
"While purchasing decisions shouldn’t be based on emotion, it’s valuable to know what kind of emotional response the vendor you’re considering elicits from their users,” the report states.
Commenting on the results, Poppulo CEO David Levin said: “We are committed to investing in and delivering the best employee communication software for the enterprise. Our technology is designed to help businesses connect people, systems, and ways of working to deepen relationships and move forward."
"We are proud to earn the top spot from SoftwareReviews, and we look forward to supporting the global enterprise with their communication needs," he said.
- Interested in finding out more about how Poppulo can transform your employee communications and drive business value? Get in touch—we’d love to hear from you.