Senior leaders know they need you, but you need to prove why they need you. Here’s your opportunity to become a strategic advisor and planner. In this guide we help you demonstrate the provable business value of internal communication to your stakeholders – and gain that all important seat at the top table.
- Why your organization should invest in IC
- How to segment audiences to build better employee engagement
- How to improve your own communications skills
- What insight and metrics to use
- How to share your results and prove business value to your boss
The role of internal communication in large organizations is becoming more and more important, but IC professionals still struggle to get a seat at the top table where strategic decisions are made.