Creating and delivering aligned messaging across your organization’s channels is one of a communicator's biggest challenges today.
This guide provides best practice tips and strategies for creating consistent messages across all your communication channels that will reach all employees.
- How to conduct a channel audit
- What a good communications strategy looks like
- A review of the 3 most popular digital channels; email, intranet, and ESN
- Tips for other channels (e.g. video, audio, face-to-face)
- How to use cross-channel analytics for insight and measurement
- What to share with your stakeholders