Head of Content, Poppulo
Here are the 7 steps you and your team need to take to create, run and use an internal communications audit. From what to do first – to what to do with the results. Internal communication practitioners also share their own audit experiences, including ConAgra Foods, Con Edison, Granite Services and Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company in this guide.
- Bring in an external auditor or do it yourself?
- Step-by-step audit planning tips
- Who to survey at your organization
- How to ask the right questions
- How to assess audit outcomes – and what to do with your results