Head of Content, Poppulo
Expectations of our leaders have changed over the last decade. Today’s diverse workforce expects leaders to be good communicators, offer transparency and open up dialogue that encourages feedback within the organization.
Our How to Guide takes you through seven steps that will help you empower and enhance the quality of your leaders’ communications and equip them with the necessary skills.
- Why helping leaders communicate is a priority
- How to work with leaders so they communicate effectively and have the correct internal communication skills
- The value of using multimedia for leader messaging (video, podcasts and blogs)
- How to build in two-way channels so employees can give feedback
- Using insight, measurement and metrics
- Why it is essential to share insight to stakeholders