Head of Content, Poppulo
IC Surveys find year-on-year that email remains the most widely used employee comms channel. However, communicators aren’t spending a lot of time creating emails employee’s love to open, and aren’t getting the full benefits of this popular channel.
Employees now expect to engage with your digital communications the same way they do outside of work – they want to get information quickly, interact with the message, share with others – and be part of the dialog.
Is it time to take a fresh look at what you’re sending and see where you can improve? With today’s technology there is absolutely no need for boring templates, dull presentation and irrelevant content!
Download our new guide and we’ll show you:
- How to craft content that connects
- Use the right tools for the job
- Provide ideas for impactful newsletters, leadership comms, change and events emails
- How to use interactivity (e.g. video, personalization, rich media)
- Emails that drive internal feedback and social collaboration
- Measurement and insight – how to get it, what to do with it