Head of Content, Poppulo
Recent Willis Towers Watson research confirms what communicators already know: employees not sitting in the head office do tend to be less engaged. That’s why communicating effectively in the workplace is vital.
The good news is internal communicators can tackle and improve overall communications. In this guide, we provide practical tips and takeaways you can use to build a strategy to engage your diverse workforce.
- How to conduct an internal communications audit to begin creating a strategy
- Why reviewing leadership communications is essential
- Ideas for bringing face-to-face interaction to remote workers
- Ways to increase a feeling of connection
- How to use all your channels most effectively
- Using insight and measurement to identify engagement by audiences
- Case study: How Granite Services built a strategy to engage a diverse workforce