In the rapidly changing healthcare environment, employee communication is a complex undertaking. Healthcare organizations must share news with frontline staff.
Adapting a multichannel approach to your internal communications will enable you to engage this diverse workforce.
In this whitepaper you will learn insight into the drivers of engagement that will help you connect – wherever they are. Plus, you’ll get tip and takeaways in how to use your channels to reach them.
Key takeaways from this whitepaper:
- The obstacles internal communicators in healthcare organizations face when communicating with frontline staff
- The benefits of a multichannel approach when used to communicate with desk-based and vertical employees
- How to develop a multichannel communications plan that reaches frontline staff
- How to optimize your message so that it is received and integrated by your audience
- Measuring the effectiveness of your communications approach and setting KPIs
STRUGGLING WITH STRATEGY?
You need our Ultimate Guide to Internal Communications Strategy.Download here ›