This session looks at the alignment of people behaviors with the corporate brand messaging and the potential risk to your business by not managing it effectively and leaving it to chance. We will cover what creates authentic personality in the brand, how to create a brand identity and how you as a leader can develop your unique personal brand and profile that is the new wave of branding.
During the session you will learn:
- Why and how personality of the corporate brand impacts the bottom line
- Where some companies fall short and create unintentional risk
- The brand development process
- How to create a culture of authenticity, trust and respect from the Executive Team down
- Gaining clarity of your own personal and leadership brand, and increasing your authentic visibility
- Brand identity guidelines that you can apply to your own profile
President & CEO of Walking Tall Training & Consulting Inc
Lesley is a corporate brand specialist, highly-regarded author, international speaker and executive brand coach. Lesley is a regular contributor to American and international media, appearing on CNBC, the BBC, Sky Business, CBS, and Fox Business News.
Lesley’s insights and practical advice have taken her to audiences around the world and into the confidence of Fortune 100 executives, politicians and celebrities, as a speaker and personal coach.