The Coronavirus pandemic is forcing many people to work remotely on a long-term basis for the first time, often with little time to prepare. This creates challenges for everyone involved: the individual employees, their work teams and managers, and their families. In this webinar, two expert communicators will examine how to help your employees successfully make this transition while staying engaged and productive.
- What kind of challenges should newly remote employees expect, and how can you prepare them?
- What types of support, tools, and activities can you provide them to adjust to working remotely?
- What “best practices” can HR and Communications professionals implement to help remote employees succeed in their new environments?
- How did the communications team at Wentworth Institute of Technology help move students, faculty, and staff to an online study / remote work environment in a matter of two weeks?
- How can you help senior executives rethink their communication roles and adjust to working remotely themselves?