“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”
Join our guests Gregg Apirian and Mike Lepis of Vignette, the Employee Experience Agency™, as they guide attendees through the simple framework for developing and implementing an internal communications strategy that is aligned to business goals, and helps communicators become trusted advisors within their organization.
- Understanding the difference between tactics and strategy
- Learning to use a simple strategic framework to develop your vision through implementation
- Achieving alignment between leadership, stakeholders and employees
- Using research and insights to remove the guesswork
- Developing an audience profile so you can create targeted content
- Creating or evolving your employer brand
- Creating a tactical plan that is aligned to your strategy
Gregg Apirian, Managing Director, Vignette
With nearly 20 years in entrepreneurial and executive-level roles, Gregg has been an instrumental leader at many distinguished agencies. Prior to Vignette Gregg was EVP, Digital Marketing at Trailer Park, EVP at Schematic (now POSSIBLE), and began his agency career as co-founder and CEO of BLITZ.
Mike Lepis, Co-Founder & Creative Director, Vignette
Early in his career Mike worked for both consumer marketing and internal communication divisions at Nike. As a creative, one of the biggest challenges Mike saw for IC was the inability to correctly interpret data to uncover authentic insights. Some of Vignette’s clients includes Target, Sam’s Club, Nike, Ugg Australia, Walmart and Cambia Health Solutions.
Watch the webinar
Thank you for registering. Enjoy the webinar.