The COVID-19 pandemic is far from over but most organizations have moved beyond the initial crisis management phase. We're now in a new world, a new normal – a new reality for companies and their employees that has to be accepted, managed, and dealt with.
How do organizations effectively communicate and engage with our employees in this new situation? Thankfully, there are a number of digital engagement strategies to consider now that your team has settled into a new routine. First, we must accept that the current situation is our new normal, at least for now. As of now, we don’t know how long this will be.
As an employee communications professional, there’s much you can do to engage your employees. The strategies in this guide apply to the current climate, but they’re relevant at any time. It explores how you can:
- Accept that this is the new way of working – and adapt accordingly
- Define and uphold your culture to bring people together
- Reach your people where they are
- Stay true to your organization’s mission and brand
- Rely on leaders to define this moment