Insights from the 2016 Internal Communications Survey
Corporate communications industry expert, Andrew Blacknell reveals the global results of the Inside IC 2016 Internal Communications survey. You can read the full survey report by clicking here.
The global results of the Inside IC 2016 survey are in and show that the IC function has continued to gain support from senior leaders. The survey also reveals the steps internal communication must take in order to become trusted advisors in the organization.
In this webinar industry expert Andrew Blacknell takes you through the full results from internal communications practitioners in a range of industries and organization sizes around the world. He highlights the stand out statistics and reveals the factors that influence how much budget, tools and resources are allocated to the internal communication function.
Practical advice and key takeaways:
- How IC’s partnership with corporate strategy is becoming more important
- Gain insight into the budgets, structure and reporting lines for IC globally
- How IC’s ability to link activity with outcomes affects the allocation of resources
- Why having the right tools and resources are is critical to the retention and engagement of IC professionals in an organization
- The best channels internal communicators are best for driving change, collaboration and awareness
About Andrew Blacknell, Blacknell Ventures
Deep experience in change management, internal communication, employee engagement and pension/benefit change.
Specialties: leadership development, change management, employee engagement, internal communication, social media, employer branding, employee research, savings/pension and benefit change.
Led the UK Communication & Change Management practice at Towers Watson.
Teaching change management at an Anglican theological college
This webinar was recorded before Newsweaver evolved to Poppulo.