September 29, 2020 - 11am ET / 4pm BST
President, Inner Strength Communication Inc.
Digital Transformation promises to help your company delight customers, grow revenue, improve profitability, and create an engaging, healthy workplace culture. Delivering on this promise requires more than just technical expertise – it takes behavioral changes from employees. And that starts with effective communications from you and your team throughout the project.
Poppulo is committed to helping technology and communication professionals like you develop communication programs that support the behavioral changes required by your Digital Transformation initiatives. To do that, we’ve partnered with the award-winning change management and employee communications expert Priya Bates, who has led communication for HP Canada and Compaq Canada.
In this live webinar, Priya will help you:
- Understand why poor communication is often cited as a major reason that half of Digital Transformation initiatives fail – and what you can do about it
- Understand the role that communications – and Communication Professionals – play in driving successful Digital Transformation initiatives
- Learn how to partner for success with Internal Communication and HR professionals to achieve the business goals of your Transformation effort
- Learn how to use data and analytics to inform decisions
- Utilize best practices for impactful communications