Without measurement, how do we know if our intranet content is working? In this guide intranet expert Chris Tubb outlines the most effective and easiest ways to measure five of the most important areas of your intranet.
Plus, how to use employee engagement measurement and insight to increase adoption of your intranet and encourage collaboration across your organization.
- Increasing the value of your content
- Improving the search function
- Building a people directory that drives engagement
- Tracking collaboration across the organization
- Using feedback to improve the employee experience