The COVID-19 pandemic has surfaced a wide range of business continuity and workplace issues, but arguably none more important than employee wellbeing.
The crisis has created a tsunami of uncertainty all over the world – will my company survive? will I still have a job? is my income going to be hit while my bills stay the same? how long will I be furloughed? will I still be working from home in six months’ time? will we ever work the same way we did again?
This kind of uncertainty can seriously impact a person’s mental and physical wellbeing. But there are very practical steps that can be taken to minimize stress and anxiety and help employee wellbeing, from what Behavioral Science can teach us.
This essential guide does precisely that, walking you through how to:
- Understand how people cope with uncertainty
- Remind people what they can control
- Provide one source of truth to battle misinformation
- Combat frustration with open, empathetic conversations
- Watch for signs of isolation and deteriorating mental health
- Use a mental health action plan
STRUGGLING WITH STRATEGY?
You need our Ultimate Guide to Internal Communications Strategy.Download here ›