Head of Content, Poppulo
According to Harvard Business Review, organizations with Enterprise Social Networks report only 20-25% of employees are using the platform with any regularity. If your team is struggling with your ESN, you’ll want to download this guide for practical advice, benefits and tips on how to increase adoption by employees across your organization.
- Why Enterprise Social Networks fail
- Building in two-way communication opportunities
- Encouraging ongoing ESN usage
- Choosing the right metrics to measure engagement
- How to use metrics and insight to improve your ESN
- Case study: How Centrica achieved a 95% adoption of Yammer