The need to provide for the health and safety of employees is changing the office environment. Moving forward, offices will look and function differently, especially when it comes to space utilization and resource booking, as well as contact tracing and social distancing capabilities.
In this guide you’ll learn about technology that can help you safely reopen your workplace, while also gaining data about how your space is being used—and how it can be used more efficiently and collaboratively for a better employee experience.
In this guide, you will learn about:
- Enabling social distancing technologies
- Creating flexible desk booking systems
- Utilizing sensor technology or workplace safety
- Managing meeting rooms on our mobile app
- Analyzing and reporting on office resource utilization