Poppulo customer, Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) is a global diversified technology and industrial leader in three industries, automotive, buildings and batteries and energy storage. They have 170,000 employees, in 150 countries - across 1,300 locations. Our guest Melissa Farrington, Global Internal Communications Portal Manager at Johnson Controls, Inc. shares her journey of moving more than ten disparate mass email messaging systems, all without monitoring capabilities, to one enterprise solution less than twelve months ago.
What you will learn:
- Where to start with a consolidation project
- How JCI aligned IC team campaigns across the organization
- How JCI reduced emails and increased relevance and engagement
- Examples of campaigns and content strategies
- How JCI use analytics available to them
This webinar was recorded before Newsweaver evolved to Poppulo.