All Things IC
How do you communicate effectively with your employees when times are turbulent and change is constant? This guide tackles that challenge, and after reading it you will have a clear understanding of how to create your own change communications plan for your organization.
- the difference between change communication and crisis communication
- how to be mindful of your employees’ wellbeing and experience – and how to communicate accordingly
- why it’s important to pause and look back at past experiences
- how the 4Ps of communication can help you
- using clarity, consistency, and certainty to create your change communication plan