Head of Content, Poppulo
Internal communication plays a strategic role in the change management process, increasing stakeholder engagement, to reducing risk, and accelerating the reshaping of complex, dynamic healthcare systems.
In this ‘how to guide’ you will learn how internal communication can drive organizational change.
Download our new guide and you’ll learn:
- Why the rate of change has accelerated and the impact on the healthcare industry
- How change management can increase stakeholder engagement
- Why internal communicators are best placed to manage the chaos of change communications
- Strategies that will allow you to overcome resistance to change
- How to measure and report the results of your change management campaigns