So just how does video fit into the new communications mix of social and mobile tools? Do people have the time to view? And is it not a little top-down as a medium these days? In this webinar, Marc Wright, Publisher of simply-communicate and former BBC TV producer interviews Mieke Dichter-van Hamburg Communications Business Partner at Rolls-Royce and Rocky Walls, 12 Stars Media Video Comms Strategist. They discuss how video inside large organizations has become even more important, and popular, than ever..
Practical advice and key takeaways:
- How Rolls-Royce created award winning user-generated video
- How to create quality videos from amateur footage
- When and how to use video in your communications
- How to reach a wider employee audience using video
- How to drive traffic to, and distribute your videos in emails
- How to measure the performance of your videos
This webinar was recorded before Newsweaver evolved to Poppulo.