Mossy O’Mahony, Poppulo’s chief product strategist, shows you how to avoid the pitfalls of measuring in silos and how to overcome the barriers to effective measurement.
- Find out the key benefits of measuring across channels for a more holistic picture of communications performance
- Learn how to manage and measure communications across key digital channels; email, intranet and video
- Get tips on how to overcome the obstacles to cross-channel measurement
- Why combining data with employee demographics will give richer engagement insights
- How you can use measurement to inform editorial decisions, improve results, and prove the value of your communications
Mossy O’Mahony, VP of Product, Poppulo
Mossy O’Mahony is the chief product strategist, and manages the company’s product direction and roadmap. He has worked for over ten years helping organizations use technology to better engage with their audiences, and now spends most of his time pondering how technology can be used to better communicate to, engage and empower employees. He is passionate about the power of technology to transform and enrich our lives, another way of saying he’s a geek!
This webinar was recorded before Newsweaver evolved to Poppulo.
Watch the webinar
Thank you for registering. Enjoy the webinar.