Setting up an internal communications plan is the easy bit, but how do you make sure that it’s implemented effectively. In this webinar, Sian Cargan (International Internal Communications Director) shows you a live example of how CDK Global successfully built an award winning internal communications plan around their employee engagement survey.
Setting up a successful Internal Communications Plan:
- How Sian and her colleagues managed campaign planning, including the establishment of campaign goals and success criteria
- The importance of employing a multi-channel approach for campaign execution
- How CDK Global managed to achieve above-average survey completion across their diverse workforce
- How measurement has played a key role in proving IC campaign success
- The role of Poppulo in enhancing employee communications at CDK Global
About Sian Cargan, International Internal Communication Director at CDK Global
Sian Cargan joined ADP as International Communications Manager in January 2014 and was part of the spin off that saw them become CDK Global in October 2014. She is responsible for all Internal Communication to employees in 29 countries worldwide and also manages the International employer brand.
CDK Global are a Poppulo customer and the market-leading provider of software for auto dealerships, with clients spread across over 100 countries.
This webinar hosted by Emma Hanley, outlines a successful Internal Communications Plan Example and was recorded before Newsweaver evolved to Poppulo
Watch the webinar
Thank you for registering. Enjoy the webinar.