After a pandemic that changed everything and a world of work that will never be the same, FWI | Poppulo’s Engage 2022 conference zeroed in on the urgent need to rethink and reinvent communications for a restless workforce.
We brought together the best in the business—from companies such as Microsoft, IKEA, LinkedIn, Hilton, Gilead Sciences, Thomson Reuters, Humana and more—to learn how world-class organizations are finding new ways to address workplace upheaval and employee disconnect.
Every Engage 2022 session is available here but this executive brief takes you through a roll-up of the key insights so that you can get a quick flavor and go back for more of what interests you whenever it suits.
Topics covered include:
- Transforming the workplace into a venue for collaboration — Thomson Reuters and Newmont Corporation.
- Promoting DEI—Microsoft, Gilead Sciences, and Capital One
- Engaging an unplugged workforce—IKEA, Spirit Aerosystems and Hilton
- Equitable events in a hybrid world—LinkedIn
- Dos and Don’ts for communicating with a multigenerational workforce—Megan Thomas, Buzz Communications
- Promoting health and wellness—Humana