There’s a clear divide between the communication employees expect from leaders and what leaders are actually delivering today. Business leaders spend over 80% of their day communicating. Yet, only 55% of workers perceive communications from their senior leaders as effective.
With the help of IC departments, leaders can learn how to communicate better, ensuring they can engage their employees, help key comms land, and make a real impact on the business.
Join our webinar on August 30th at 11am EDT / 3pm GMT to hear Andrea Greenhous, President at Vision2Voice Communications, discuss the importance of good leadership comms and share stories and approaches that work from her experience working with CEOs and executive teams to eliminate the divide and build trust and connection in their organizations.
- What leaders get wrong about communication (and the disastrous consequences)
- Practical strategies you can use to help your CEO to become a better communicator (even if they aren’t a natural)
- Fresh thinking for communicating through executive and organizational transformation and change (it’s easier than you think!)
- The what, where, and when—how to focus your CEO communication efforts on what matters (tactics that work and tactics to avoid)
- How CEOs can build trust, psychological safety, and connection in a polarized and disconnected world (making work more human)