James Curtis and Abigail Levene, directors of corporate communications and content specialists at Stampa Communications give insights into the rise of the corporate newsroom and their best practice newsgathering techniques. As more multinationals look to manage their growing content flow by adopting professional editorial processes and techniques, former journalists Abigail and James discuss the benefits of bringing the disciplines of the newsroom into a corporate setting.
Practical advice and key takeaways:
- Why multinationals need to build a newsroom, for internal and external communications
- How to come up with newsgathering techniques across your company
- How to think like a journalist and editor when handling stories from your organization
- How clear editorial roles can help resolve disagreement over content decisions
- Journalistic tips for writing news and features that will grab your employees’ attention
This webinar was recorded before Newsweaver evolved to Poppulo.