Check out how you compare with your employee communication peers in our latest international survey. We’ve looked at a number of key areas to take the pulse of the sector, such as:
- Is it becoming easier to show how internal communication affects change in organizations?
- Are communicators involved early enough in strategic decisions to have an impact on their communications?
- Budgets: how much have departments available to spend and is this increasing, decreasing, or staying the same?
- What are the most frequently used channels?
- How much time do communicators spend on writing and sending content compared with planning and strategy?
- What’s the main barrier to effectively measuring the impact of communications on the business?
- Do leaders understand the value internal comms adds to the organization and is it difficult to get their support?