- Is it becoming easier to show how internal communication affects change in organizations?
- Are communicators involved early enough in strategic decisions to have an impact on their communications?
- Budgets: how much have departments available to spend and is this increasing, decreasing, or staying the same?
- What are the most frequently used channels?
- How much time do communicators spend on writing and sending content compared with planning and strategy?
- What’s the main barrier to effectively measuring the impact of communications on the business?
- Do leaders understand the value internal comms adds to the organization and is it difficult to get their support?
STRUGGLING WITH STRATEGY?
You need our Ultimate Guide to Internal Communications Strategy.Download here ›