Communicating change with employees located in multiple continents and spread across 24 growing offices is no mean feat. Watch our conversation with Aoife Kearns, Director of International Communication (EMEA, LATAM & APAC) at LinkedIn, where we discuss the role her team plays in fostering a sense of purpose for employees during times of significant change. In this session, we discuss:
- The role that a multi-channel communications strategy plays in driving engagement globally at LinkedIn.
- Fostering a sense of purpose across a diverse employee audience.
- Keeping leadership communications simple and effective during times of change.
- Using employee sentiment to inform communications strategy.
- The communications changes made over the past year that are here to stay.