Head of Content, Popppulo
In the rapidly changing healthcare marketplace, employee communication is a complex undertaking.
Healthcare organizations must share news with a diverse workforce of physicians, nurses and support staff, who are often scattered at different locations, and required to provide patient-centered care in a chaotic, high stress environment.
In this how to guide you will learn insight into the drivers of engagement that will help you connect – wherever they are. Plus, you’ll get tip and takeaways in how to use your channels to reach them.
Key takeaways from this guide:
- How to develop a communications plan that reaches all employees
- How to increase employee engagement outside of HQ
- The strengths and weaknesses of each channel and when to use them to communicate with desk-based and vertical employees
- How to determine which channels to use to reach a diverse workforce
- Measurement the effectiveness of your communications approach