Remote working isn't new, but COVID-19 has accelerated this trend dramatically. It’s forced many people to work remotely for the first time with little warning or preparation. This creates challenges for everyone involved. As an employee communication professional, you want your team to have everything they need to succeed. That means adjusting company culture and being deliberate about communication.
This guide shows how can you accommodate, support, and motivate your teams during this time of uncertainty:
- Co-create a new culture for a new mode of work
- Compassionately support leaders
- Guide teammates to reestablish identity
- Consider your communication
- Work across departments
- Target content to the right audience