John Twombly shares how St. Louis Children’s Hospital has transformed its internal communication to advance overall goals.
The hospital adopted Poppulo in late 2015. Since then:
- The number of employee comment posts soared
- The click-through rate for all communication rose to above 30 percent
- State, regional and national communication honors were earned
Practical advice and key takeaways:
- Creating an annual internal communication plan based on research and evidence
- Addressing information overload
- Enabling access from any device
- Increasing engagement with interactive, people-focused content
- Using data and benchmarks to measure success
About John Twombly, Internal Communication Manager
John oversees internal communication at St. Louis Children’s Hospital, where he has worked for over 20 years.
This webinar was recorded before Newsweaver evolved to Poppulo.WATCH THE WEBINAR
STRUGGLING WITH STRATEGY?
You need our Ultimate Guide to Internal Communications Strategy.Download here ›