Today's workplace is changing rapidly, with many employees working remotely in diverse locations, along with cross-functional project teams created and disbanded according to agile principles. This means companies cannot rely on outdated communication structures and technologies for the employee connectivity they need if they are to flourish. The answer lies in the adoption of a digital workplace.
Lisa Pantelli, looks at the role of digital in the workplace and in communication. Lisa's guest, Larraine Solomon shares how Monster.com successfully migrated to a digital workplace that now engages a diverse, evolving workforce.
- The role of the digital workplace in today’s organizations
- Change Management fundamentals for digital workplace initiatives
- Change needs internal collaboration: how IT, IC and HR need to work together to ensure your success
- Tips and takeaways on how to overcome your digital workplace challenges
- Case study: How Monster.com launched a digital workplace that transformed employee engagement