Change is now business as usual at organizations. And today internal communicators need to move from ‘managing’ change to leading and enabling change. In this guide, change management specialist Andrew Blacknell provides insight and best practice for communicators tasked with driving change within their organizations.
- The essential role of internal communication during change management
- The questions to ask when building a strategy
- Understanding the 7 key drivers of change
- How to gain insight and measurement into your campaigns
- The value of sharing results with stakeholders