It’s the unarguable circle: great workplace communication and a great workplace experience create a better employee experience, which in turn delivers a superior customer experience. Of course, the opposite is equally true: poor communication hurts employees, customers, and your bottom line.
But how badly? That’s exactly what we’ve found out. Our research of 500 C-Suite and senior executives reveals the staggering cost to companies when the employee and customer communications experience isn’t what it should be.
Absent or poor internal communication is costing companies with over 5,000 employees anywhere from $5-$50 million in the US and EU, and between £4.5 - £45 million in the UK.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg—be one of the first to get exclusive insights into these compelling research findings by joining our webinar with communications strategist and IABC Fellow, Priya Bates.
You will learn:
- How companies are approaching employee communication to influence employee experience and customer experience
- How enterprises are adapting to hybrid working and what they expect in 2023
- The impact of employee communication on business outcomes
- How executives rate various communication channels
- The way to avoid costly mistakes around communication and workplace experience, and instead make decisions that are a springboard for long-term success
The exclusive independent research for Poppulo was conducted in September 2022 by the international market research company Censuswide. It surveyed 500 C-Suite and senior executives in companies with over 5,000 employees in the USA, EU and UK.