Mergers & Acquisitions (M&As) are commonplace in corporate life today and put the expertize and skills of HR center stage in what can be difficult experiences for employees.
This guide has been created to share detailed considerations and resources to equip HR to support the organization and its people in potentially unsettling times during an M&A.
Julie Cookson of Cookson Consulting looks at:
- The various types of company mergers
- Pre-merger considerations - Business Priorities & HR priorities
- Key HR Strategies, including communication planning
- Mid-Merger Considerations, including the role of managers
- Post-Merger Considerations, including M&A transaction details