Angela Sinickas, ABC, MS
CEO of Sinickas Communications
We know measurement can be a bit of a pain. That’s why we’re showing you how to make it painless!
It can be one of the most frustrating aspects of working in internal communications. You know measuring your activity is hugely important. In fact it’s critical, not only to proving your own value but also making sure your comms are in line with overall business goals.
This is why we commissioned one of the world’s leading measurement experts, Angela Sinickas, to write what we wanted to be the ultimate, simple-to-understand and practical guide to measurement. So that internal communicators could be more effective and prove value.
- Easy to measure observational metrics
- Content consumption and readability testing
- Brilliant Tips & Traps for conducting employee focus groups
- Gap analysis – how closely do expectations match reality?
- Wording and scale for questions: How many response options should we use?
- Top Tips for presenting results