This inspiring and practical session unlocks the secrets of corporate storytelling to help participants create more innovative programming, build trust with target audiences, win business and influence people to act. It offers a simple process anyone can use to find, shape and tell better stories on behalf of their companies, clients and brands.
Practical advice and key takeaways:
- The latest science behind the power of corporate storytelling
- Three key ingredients necessary for every successful story
- A simple process for finding great stories among customers, employees and other audiences
- Tips for cutting the clutter from your stories for greater impact
- How to apply corporate storytelling to your organization
About Rob Biesenbach, Corporate Communications Consultant and Business Writer
Rob is a corporate communication pro, actor, author and professional speaker. He has been working independently for 15 years. Before that he was a VP at Ogilvy PR and press secretary to the Ohio Attorney General. He is also a Second City-trained actor and improviser who has appeared in nearly 200 stage and commercial productions. He brings these worlds together in his workshops and books, which help professionals become more skilled, confident communicators.
Book and Blogs: www.ActLikeYouMeanBusiness.com
This webinar was recorded before Newsweaver evolved to Poppulo.
Watch the webinar
Thank you for registering. Enjoy the webinar.