Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) are a part of the landscape in today’s business world; what’s the role you play — HR administrator or HR strategist?
Are you ready?
In this Poppulo On-Demand webinar Julie Cookson, Certified Career and Life Coach (also called “HR’s Coach”) and HR Consultant, provides actionable insights and takeaways in transforming your skills from HR administrator to HR strategist. Learn how you can help employees, executives – and yourself — manage and communicate wisely through the entire life of an M&A.
Plus, Ann Cronin, Key Account Director at Poppulo, will join Julie to share communication tactics that have worked for corporate communicators before, during and after M&A.
What you’ll learn:
- Defining Mergers & Acquisitions and why we are seeing so many of them
- Why being on top of M&A strategies is so critical for today’s HR professionals
- How to help your employees and executives through an M&A (individually and as teams)
- Real case studies into communication tactics before, during and after M&As that work
- Last, but certainly not least, how to position HR and yourself professionally to survive and thrive
Julie Cookson is President of Cookson Management Consulting. She is an ACC-certified coach, credentialed through the International Coach Federation. Julie specializes in Career and Life Coaching, and she combines her coaching expertise with over 24 years of executive HR experience in the entertainment/media industry. She obtained her Professional Human Resources (PHR) through the HR Certification Institute.
As Key Account Director at Poppulo, Ann Cronin works with some of the largest companies within Poppulo’s global client base, from a technical and execution perspective. She is passionate about how corporate communicators can use internal communications and measurement to transform organizations.
STRUGGLING WITH STRATEGY?
You need our Ultimate Guide to Internal Communications Strategy.Download here ›