President, Cookson Management Consulting
Key Account Director, Poppulo
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) are a part of the landscape in today’s business world; what’s the role you play – HR administrator or HR strategist?
Are you ready?
In this Poppulo webinar Julie Cookson, Certified Career and Life Coach (also called “HR’s Coach”) and HR Consultant, provides actionable insights and takeaways in transforming your skills from HR administrator to HR strategist. Learn how you can help employees, executives – and yourself – manage and communicate wisely through the entire life of an M&A. Ann Cronin will also join Julie to share communication tactics that have worked for corporate communicators before, during and after M&A.
What you’ll learn:
- Defining Mergers & Acquisitions and why we are seeing so many of them
- Why being on top of M&A strategies is so critical for today’s HR professionals
- How to help your employees and executives through an M&A (individually and as teams)
- Real case studies into communication tactics before, during and after M&As that work
- Last, but certainly not least, how to position HR and yourself professionally to survive and thrive